Hilarious and sophomoric collection of crass tourist photos

[Read the post]

1 Like

Everybody has their day in the sun, apparently.

2 Likes

In some ways we never grow up… and that’s a good thing.

9 Likes

Sometimes an obelisk is just an obelisk.

3 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that there is a painting of caveman in the Caves of Lascaux with a stalagmite for a penis.

13 Likes

There is a, perhaps apocryphal, story of a tourist in Cheyenne Wyoming, who admired the life-sized bronze of a Bison outside the Capitol building. She decided it would be funny have her friends take a photo of her licking the statue’s dangley bits. Her tongue flash froze to the statue, her friends got their photos, a few other people got their photos, and then called the fire department to get her unstuck.

3 Likes

Why not? There’s penis graffiti all over the Pompeii ruins.

5 Likes

On the inside walls of aircraft fuel tanks, too.

2 Likes

There’s a whole genre of pics of tourists looking like idiots “holding up” the leaning tower of Pisa…

5 Likes

these photos are even better than the whole “holding it up” idea in the first place. i’d love to see a photo essay researching when this idea first came up. how far back have people been doing this same joke, you know?

4 Likes

Most of 'em are hilarious and sophomoric, but this one kind of transcends the rest.

7 Likes

I can hardly wait for next years mildly amusing and Junior-grade collection of boorish tourist photos.

1 Like

Hey, c’mon, let’s keep it on topic…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.