Hilarious pup is all too excited to snitch on the cat for breaking house rules

Originally published at: Hilarious pup is all too excited to snitch on the cat for breaking house rules | Boing Boing

8 Likes

That dog is going to have a very busy life if he plans to spend it trying to force a cat to follow the rules.

17 Likes

I wonder how many levels deep this goes? Does April harbor resentment against the snitch?

3 Likes

Everyone needs a hobby.

Doubtful. She probably treats it as her own game and gets the dog’s attention on purpose to watch her human have to get up and come in there. That was not a remorseful kitty or an annoyed one

“You dare deny me the countertop? I deny you your peace”

8 Likes

Reminds me of a mynah or somesuch I read about, who would mimic the owner in order to mess with the dog. Poor dog: “I heard owner! Where is owner??”

4 Likes

Bored Cat GIF

9 Likes

Reminds me of this clip where the dog takes a funnel and gets snitched on.

6 Likes

My dad loved to tell a story about the two dogs our family had when I was in college-- two mixed breeds named Shasta and Molly.

While I was at class, one of the dogs got into the wastebasket, making a mess. My mom came into the room and asked in a stern voice, “who did this??”

My dad swore that Shasta tried to answer her: “Mo-ee! Mo-ee!”

Like I said, I wasn’t home at the time… but it could have happened. I know my dad enjoyed telling the story. I can still hear his voice in my mind when I think of it. :rofl:

8 Likes

Snitches get scritches.

8 Likes

As one who has both cats and dogs, I am pretty sure it’s a case of “If I’m not allowed up there, I’m damn sure YOU aren’t!”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.