Watch: Two sweet doggos try their darndest to befriend their house cat, but nope

Originally published at: Watch: Two sweet doggos try their darndest to befriend their house cat, but nope | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Thanks, I was just murdered by “cuteness”, my day is shot now.

14 Likes

sometimes cats wanna be left alone and don’t want to be friends, it’s a fact.

11 Likes

TIL: It’s not possible to tell when Basset Hounds are doing a play-bow

9 Likes

“What do you want from me? Can’t you see I’m sitting in the sun? It’s what I do.”

10 Likes

:pouting_cat: You two seem to be very high maintenance.

cat kitty GIF

17 Likes

Uh, I think that’s just what being friends with a cat is like

5 Likes

My marriage in a nutshell.

3 Likes

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor

4 Likes

16 Likes

This is the perfection I hoped for. :slight_smile:

Edit: Purely out of /s pite, I have bookmarked your Good News thread and will visit before doing that again.

5 Likes

I was anxious watching the Swiffers on the sides of those heads. So velvety smooth–I was sure that one of them would get clawed.

4 Likes

They’re doing it all wrong. If you ignore the cat and pretend like it’s not even there while you futz about with something, then the cat will come over and demand to know what you’re doing and why you’re not paying attention to them like you should be doing.

9 Likes

That last photo really cracked me up.

“Hey, if you like sunlight, and you like boxes; you’ll love Sunlight Boxes™!”

5 Likes

Grand-Cat is coming over to visit for first time this weekend and will get to meet grumpy old dog. I am not expecting a recreation of this video.

1 Like

Time to tickle a puppy’s tummy.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.