Hop teas might be the best non alcholic craft beer substitute around

Did somone say Citra?

While these are made a stone’s throw away from me, I first ran into them in Portland, ME.
The Citra and Mosaic versions blow me away, but I’ve never thought of them as a sub for beer. They’ve taken the place of many other beverages in our fridge, though.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say I love Hoplark’s line of Hop Teas and sodas. I really like the taste of hops and love the way they go with chamomile teas and other flavors. Hoplark keeps it interesting enough that I decided to subscribe to their hop teas a year ago. No regrets.

Thirded!

Atheltic gets the closest to the real beer experience for me too. There are some other good brands too (partake for e.g.) but Athletic somehow captures the key flavours that my brain seeks out in beer. It’s just an enjoyable beverage on its own.

At least over here in Finland, there are lots of quite good non-alcoholic beers available. I’d go with those before hop teas.

Ending up with a product that is literally just hops,water and nothing else?

I suppose this is what the endgame looks like for all the IPA obsessives in the craft beer scene.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.