How did these cow carcasses get on top of this home?

Originally published at: How did these cow carcasses get on top of this home? | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Feche le vache!

22 Likes

Brought by a horse.

images

13 Likes

Flying Cow Twister GIFs | Tenor

16 Likes

Yes sir, Officer, I cannot tell a lie, I put that farm house under those cow carcasses."

10 Likes

Isn’t that how you make beef jerky?

2 Likes

And why shouldn’t a rancher be a Milhaud fan.

4 Likes

Assuming a person didn’t do this - which is always a ready explanation for weird shit - mountain lions can carry an adult deer carcass up a tree and bears will drag a large carcass around to keep other critters from getting at it (and are pretty decent climbers). So I suspect the answer has something to do with the size of the cows involved.

6 Likes

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

11 Likes

The cows were trying to jump over the moon, but had more ambition than talent. This is really very sad.

11 Likes

Someone ordered the Meateor Pizza with extra beef.

7 Likes

Also could be a legitimate case of snowdrifts being high enough to reach the roof of a house. There’s old newspaper clippings of my great-grandfather relating his memories of a snowstorm in Texas that covered folks’ rooftops (because snow drifts), and the snow was firm enough after the winds to be able to walk on top of it.

15 Likes

Where do you store your dead cows? It’s not like we all have fancy dead cow vaults in our homes, you know!

Looking at the chyron, I’m surprised that Bankman-Fried looks worse than I remember. The hearing must be hard on him.

9 Likes

Was there a flood recently?

cows

13 Likes

… user name checks out yet again

6 Likes

cow abduction

(From Kolby Larsen)

6 Likes

The Cow That Jumped Over The Moon had to come down somewhere.

4 Likes

Let’s not resort to silly theories about UFOs.

The scientific explanation is obvious in that a completely unobserved whirlwind blew across a pond containing wild cows, sucked them up and dumped them later without anyone noticing.

1 Like

But is the little dog still laughing, now?

1 Like

5G signal turning birds into zombies.

ETA

I read crows, not cows…

season 5 GIF

6 Likes