How long will it take my baby son to defeat the Strong Suction Silicone Plate?

Re-enactment of @beschizza in the kitchen…

of-course

16 Likes

Oh c’mon. That’s obviously @beschizza in an oversized high-chair. Baby son my foot.

12 Likes

Baby Hercules strangling the Strong Suction Silicone Plate.

9 Likes
7 Likes

I had a stone-topped coffee table about 20 years ago when my eldest was a toddler. I’d put these sticky silicone bumpers on it so he wouldn’t hit his head on the corners or edges.

At first contact, he very carefully removed them and handed them to me with a solemn look, which I took to mean “You should look after these. They look important.”

18 Likes

Black bean soup. tbt_henry_beans

6 Likes

I don’t think @beschizza understands that some things just need to be ■■■■■.

13 Likes

You were so cute. What happened? :wink:

That’s my son, 20 years ago. As for me - it ain’t the years, it’s the mileage.

4 Likes

Wow, Rob; your kid looks just like you, except more adorable.

:wink:

7 Likes

if it was hot washed and re-used it would have foxed you not…!

Yeah but let’s see a baby with a soul try that.

3 Likes

You win for today. :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Just throwing down for big Plates Defeating Strong Suction Silicone a little early, 'e is. Can’t walk into a Plates Defeating without a salesdrone casually chatting about Strong Suction Melamine and larding on with the silicone thing now. I just wanted a little nihilism and it’s all Big Defeat and Suction…is this a good place to say I’m going nowhere with this…now.

7 Likes

4 Likes

The issue isn’t the plate’s durability. The problem is the kid (an most kids) like to pickup the plate and make a mess.

Ever see those crime movies where they have a room covered in tarps to make murder cleanup easier. That’s really the only way to feed a toddler without food getting on your ceiling, walls, clothes, hair, cat, etc.

2 Likes

That, or a completely tiled room, like an abattoir, to just hose it down.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.