How many megabytes to become a Regular on BB

Send me your IPs and I can tell you if they are being tracked.

3 Likes

Oh, they’re tracking the IPs. Discourse knows what I looked at last from that IP. They just don’t know it’s me.

3 Likes

Depends how good your hygiene is. One slip and you are associated forever :open_mouth:

4 Likes

4 Likes

meh, it was days before I noticed.

1 Like

it probably “helps” to anticyclical visit BBS - the thread with 90+ unread posts in the morning? the addicted asylum lounge.

8 Likes

Official titles are overrated. You’re a regular to me.

6 Likes

I actually checked in last night. over one hundred posts in a day, and they were all about a show I don’t watch. nothing wrong with that. but just for example.

4 Likes

:relieved:

7 Likes

You should totally rock the Willy Wonka look. That pic you posted a while back with the blue cord jacket is halfway there anyhoo.

3 Likes

Good thing to hear. Thanks. Sometimes I’m really full of stuff happening. My first break is to say nothing (not that I say much to begin with) , next step is a pause. Still a visit, off course, but skipping things coming to heavy ‘in’. And I’m probably not the only one, knowing some ('also ‘regular’) mutants over here. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 179 days. New replies are no longer allowed.