How stoned is this motorcycle journalist?

He might be stoned, but since he’s been in extreme sports for a long time & is now “older” for that sort of thing it might be medical marijuana, or just the injuries themselves. He’s been in some serious knock ups.

Jim Breuer - not a pot smoker - but you wouldn’t know it from watching him.

I vote for brain injury, which is not really that funny. Hahaha, look at the gimp! What, are we in middle school?

1 Like

Fixed. I used the wrong link in the post for the video. My apologies. Thanks for pointing it out.

Not a pot smoker… any more. But back then he was, big time. Regardless, he still always looks high.

1 Like

“as God is my witness, there was only one scene that whole flick where I was under the influence.” - Jim Breuer

Do you enjoy watching Garry Busey?

Actually, I don’t. I think it’s sad that the only reason he’s in the media anymore is because he’s an unpredictable and aberrant behavior. He was a good actor before the motorcycle accident, and now he’s in a sort of gray-area, where he’s competent enough to show up for recordings, and he can keep working, but he still gets in trouble for violent behavior that never happened before he was brain damaged.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.