How the Paranoid Rich will eat themselves

I think that’s my new advice opening line forever!

3 Likes

Oh what fun that would be. …

My nieghbour just showed me this.

The crazy old bird has her own community officer asigned to her.

1 Like

My wife and I are mental health professionals, yet as such , we can’t find recourse for this woman because any action on our part would be deemed pre-judicial.

Our entire neighbourhood has pretty much run out of non-criminal recourse.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time to call him in then. This sounds like something even worse than property destruction will occur if something isn’t done here.

Sorry about the tree though, that well and truly sucks.

1 Like

I appreciate the sentiment about my tree.

Apparently this is a police sevices appointed monitor that is some sort of mediator, but I’ve spoken to the police on a number of occasions and they are well aware of my Nieghbours behaviour, including the video of " a dark figure" cutting the tree and still won’t press charges.

Recently an elderly woman in our city with similar behaviour snapped one evening and killed a young boy with a knife.

One can’t restrain one person based on the behaviour of another., so we all wait.

It’s like stalking: you and your neighbors need to document every instance and pass that info on to the community officer. They need to know the depth of the problem. Just a notebook in which you write down date, time, and issue should be enough.

2 Likes

That seems low. I’ve never seen a legitimate car alarm. Why would a building’s alarm do better?

3 Likes

In South Africa there was a retrofit propane het you could buy that would incinerate would-be thieves.

It was effective.

Racist too apparently…

For about five minutes. Then carjackers figured out that bullets penetrate glass, and can be fired from vast distances with relative accuracy.

1 Like

Well, that too

My half brother wanted to get one for his merchandise, but they were banned

It really sucks. Trees are awesome, and Maples are just wonderful.

I guess it’s a tough spot for the police, in that it’s an old woman. But I agree with @chgoliz that documenting the depth of this might be helpful.

Also, do you know if she has family that you could talk to… like maybe if they come over one weekend, you can stop them before they go into her house and let them know what she’s doing? That may not be possible, but it might help.

but you don’t want something truly violent to happen, like the other one you mentioned.

1 Like

Good thoughts, but the police have over 250 reports regarding her; hence the special officer.

She has no family.

It will escalate.

This topic was automatically closed after 484 days. New replies are no longer allowed.