How to make a pocket slingshot

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/02/how-to-make-a-pocket-slingshot.html

2 Likes

…waiting for the pocket rocket innuendo…

2 Likes

Hope it’s a lot more satisfying than the pocket billiards game I used to play in math class in jr. high.

1 Like

This is what we used to use the disgusting jellybean flavors for: slingshot ammo. Bonus that the ammo is biodegradable.

1 Like

Wondering if anyone has hijacked an airplane with a crossbow made of innocuous parts.

Better yet a mentos coke gun.

Or something that directs the power of a shorted lithium battery.

It is hard to eliminate all ways of storing energy for quick release.

I wonder how much more power you’d get with one of those punching balloons.

innuendo? It damn near came out the other side!

2 Likes

Actually pocket slingshots are one of the greatest pieces of technology after invented by man, they have so many great uses.
I guess I have to admit I often use mine to play little tricks on people.
For examples sometimes I will put syringes full of drugs into a pocket and then slingshot that pocket into a police officer’s or a politician’s pants.

One time after I assassinated a famous mafioso I threw the other gunsels off the scene by shooting the pocket with the gun I used into a wise guys vest coat, and then I managed to turn suspicion on that guy.

Anyway everyone should have one of these things.

2 Likes

Braggart.

:upside_down_face:

I love that he shows the intended use of the plumbing parts before making them into something fun.:+1:

2 Likes

The TSA just banished balloons and all plumbing connectors from carry-ons. They are still studying the Skittle threat…

When a man is as great a shot with a pocket slingshot as I am that he can land three pockets into a pair of clown pants at 200 meters and not have the clown even aware of it, not to brag of such an accomplishment would be false modesty.

Although I have to admit I once lost a penny from a pocket I was shooting at my banker, so I’m not as great as I could have been /humble braggart

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.