How to own the libs

Originally published at: How to own the libs | Boing Boing

10 Likes
41 Likes

As a lib, nothing owns me more than Right wing men shooting themselves in the balls…

31 Likes

I can’t help thinking this whole “owning the libs” business is just another form of psychological projection. :face_with_monocle:

27 Likes

I am very triggered by this, it would cause me much alarm and sadness if legions of white wing men were to shoot their balls off.

I would also be triggered if they didn’t vote, to teach us a lesson in democracy.

26 Likes

Getting a lobotomy from a surgeon is a lot harder now, because of those communist nazi SJWs and their ethics committees. If a Republican wants to get one then they will have to organise it themselves privately.

12 Likes

Owning people; that’s like slavery, right? How on brand. :thinking:

7 Likes

I… …reality really is stranger than fiction isn’t it?

6 Likes

love the fred flintstone-esque protagonist.

4 Likes

Note that Tucker Carlson actually suggested doing one of these things, live on national television.

2 Likes

Why, I would be just too frightened to watch big, manly conservatives drink strong American beer and point a loaded gun at their junk on YouTube, live, several times a day.

Oh the very notion, it owns me, I can’t stop thinking about it and helplessly fainting!

5 Likes

“Please don’t throw me into the briar patch, Bre’r Bear!”

6 Likes

Also:
Don’t forget to own the libs by voting against minimum wage increases.
Don’t forget to own the libs by gutting environmental oversight.
Don’t forget to own the libs by removing banking regulations.
Don’t forget to own the libs by allowing the police to seize any and all assets.
Don’t forget to own the libs by removing cheap healthcare alternatives.
Don’t forget to own the libs by giving all tax breaks to the 1%.
Etc.
Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

2 Likes

Really wish we could weaponize this easier and faster. In theory, it should be easy to convince the Qanon cult to off themselves so they can join their god on Comet Hail-Trump, but in practice, no one actually wants to bite the bullet and pretend to be Q to issue the orders. :confused:

1 Like

Is “Too true to be funny” a thing? Because as much as I love this strip, this one rings TOO true about the behavior that is pulling this country into ruin and trying very hard to take the world with it.

2 Likes

Except for eating six pack rings and getting a lobotomy you are absolutely correct.

2 Likes

Do you require the use of my artisanal, organic, locally sourced, sustainable nosegay, comrade?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.