How Wil Wheaton keeps himself and his fans safe from COVID at public appearances

Originally published at: How Wil Wheaton keeps himself and his fans safe from COVID at public appearances | Boing Boing

13 Likes

more cheese par lease…

Michelle Buteau Shrug GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Good on Wil!

9 Likes

That actually works pretty good!

3 Likes

THIS is a mostly wonderful thing.

9 Likes

I was going to ask how this could be, and then I saw that he has a lot less beard than before.

3 Likes

I just got the 'Vid for the first time over the weekend (SF Bay Area). Paxlovid is a hell of a drug.

My coughing was so bad – and my abs so bloody tired from it – I took to donning my weightlifting belt to give my diaphragm the support it needed to actually have my coughing do something – otherwise I had these tiny little unproductive coughs for like an hour or so and then, finally, the impulse to actually move the shit in my lungs overwhelmed the pain of my diaphragm not wanting to cooperate.

Anyway, on the mend.

6 Likes

I hope you feel better ASAP!!

1 Like

It me tooooo! :slight_smile:

1 Like

High Five Amy Poehler GIF

2 Likes

Today I realized that Wil Wheaton is now several years older than Patrick Stewart was when Star Trek: the Next Generation premiered and I am not sure what to do with that information.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.