How you make excuses in order to maintain your beliefs

Well, I don’t know any of those things to be facts. I do know that Jane Sanders ran Burlington College into the ground, and took a $200,000 golden parachute (you know, like the ones Bernie is always railing against) when she left. I also know that a request has been filed with the United States attorney for the District of Vermont to investigate her for committing federal bank fraud.This stems from her claiming to have $2.6 million in donations, in order to secure a loan of $6.5 million. But in reality, they only had $279,000.

To quote Rick Perry, “Oops!”

Then there’s also this:

“Sanders’s wife’s tenure as the president of Burlington College will certainly raise eyebrows. During her time there, the college paid nearly $500,000 to the Vermont Woodworking School, run by her daughter, Carina Driscoll, for classes. The college also paid tens of thousands of dollars to an all-inclusive Caribbean resort run by Jonathan Leopold, the son of a family friend, for a study-abroad program. Between 2009 and 2011, when O’Meara Sanders stepped down, Burlington College paid around $68,000 to the resort. The payments to both the woodworking school and the resort stopped soon after she left.”

So… zodiac killer fantasies are not really needed, when reality works just fine.

I still think that Bernie Sanders is the Lost Dauphin.

Never really lost. He was exactly who most people thought he was.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.