Howdy Doody, a bull, rides in a customized police cruiser

Originally published at: Howdy Doody, a bull, rides in a customized police cruiser | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Weird, but that was an impressive thing to see.

5 Likes

The only flaw in the plan that I can see.

3 Likes

I’m now trying to think if this would some kind of allowed/useful modification to allow in Car Wars (or Gaslands?)

Oh, and I guess I can toss in: “That’s a lot of bull!”

3 Likes

Better than having it fall inside the vehicle.

1 Like

This is actually one of my earliest memories. My dad moved a baby cow in the backseat of a Lada (I believe) and you won’t be surprised to learn it pooped everywhere.

5 Likes

“I accelerate to 80kph, pull off a bootlegger turn, drop caltrops, and target that red sub-compact with my machineguns… oh, and roll to see if my bull throws up on me.”

In other news: Howdy Doody is one horny devil! His neck muscles must be vast.

Darkness approves.

0ad7ebfdce9c4e7573a710057bc30369

4 Likes

Prediction … Keanu Reeves will play the driver in a future Speed re-make where he can’t drive a bull straddled bus under 55mph because, well, the smell.

2 Likes

The Bull is an expectant first time father, desperate to get back to the yard to witness the birth of his firstborn. The bull stands directly behind Keanu, angrily breathing down his neck whenever the bus slow. The working title is, “Snort!”

2 Likes

Some people have the strangest hobbies.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.