Huffing Boing Boing

EFF asks for the right to revive widespread public sex

Stan Lee on the Insidiousness of Christie and Cuomo

90 year-old man faces jail time for feeding writhing entrails of patient to the homeless.

i like what the BBHuffr bot is doing, but I think the use if is.gd URL shortener is confusing - I find I always read “is” or even “is good” as part of the end of the headline.

HuffingBoingBoing bot (BETA)

Neil Gaiman: Amanda Palmer: You Sexy Thing

Too Many Cooks Feeding Florida’s Homeless

More accurate:
90 Year Old Man Faces Jail Time for bullshit

WATCH: Cat’s unusual reaction to Sheryl Crow, Melissa Etheridge drinking delicious warm brown coffee from Kim Kardashian’s butt

#Bowel movement. riding bowel movement. suspended from a bowel movement.: bowel movement. an bowel movement. or best bowel movement. ever

[1] [2]

As generated by:

Dystopia Job Title Generator

Hitler tends to be dishonest.

Brought to you courtesy of Capt.Obvious.

hey! Be nice to @CaptainPedge!

Georgia to execute a traveling band of evangelical resurrectors

I suppose you have to get them all in one fell swoop, otherwise, well, you know…

Second career of choice for disgraced cops: The Dark Lord’s Handbook

Reminds me of this:

CURSE YOU, FANTASY TIM POWERS! EVEN IN MY DREAMS YOU DEFY ME! <shakes-fist-at-sky/>

Kickstarter funded gesture input ring is World’s best jar lid opener

Wow. I hadn’t paid full attention to this thread since it started while I was on internet-hiatus, but I was startled to to see that the first link you used featured my half-brother Mick Garris, from his old interviewing days, with a few of his Masters of Horror buddies. He won’t thank me for sharing this, especially on the day before his birthday, but he’s also the first face you see in the upper left corner on http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

It’s fun to see those guys when they were so young.

ITS ABOUT TIME

DEAR G-D THE END IS NIGH