Huge werewolf on Ohio front lawn is big hairy problem for neighbor

It begs the question – where do you even buy 9.5-foot werewolf statues?

1 Like

IIRC, Home Depot.

No, I’m not kidding.

2 Likes

Don’t forget sacrifices to Satan! (just kidding)

This feels like a Sally Forth story arc

1 Like

At least it was the city that issued a warning and not a Home Owners Association. HOAs in the USA have been known to sell of peoples houses right from under them for violations like this and the worst part is it is completely legal.

“Get rid of that werewolf or we’ll sic our vampires on you”?

3 Likes

Watch out, there’s a festive lycanthrope on your lawn!

2 Likes

My neighbors across the street have had their skeletons up for the past few years. It is great. They decorate them for each holiday. I’m less fond of the summer holiday decorations, because they tend to lean a bit heavy on the flag motifs, but the spring holidays are a blast.

They definitely provide a lot of options.

Big box home improvement stores in late summer and early autumn and Spirit Halloween. If you have a good oddity or curiosity shop you can sometimes find the human size statues year round.

2 Likes

And their Karen was perfect!

1 Like

They’re sloooowly putting in the fiber cable. On many lawns, by the street, they have little cages of metal posts wrapped in orange plastic snow fence, to protect their pits.

I want to get an inflatable alien and drop it in, ready for the morning school drop-off swarm.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.