Hungry deer caught munching marijuana plants at Oregon farm

[Read the post]

Obligatory:

6 Likes

I feel more hungry… so I eat more pot… so I wont feel hungry… but then I feel more hungry… so I eat more pot…
then I feel more hungry… so I eat more pot… so I wont feel hungry… but then I feel more hungry… so I eat more pot…
then I feel more hungry… so I eat more pot… so I wont feel hungry… but then I feel more hungry… so I eat more pot…

3 Likes

That deer appears to be wearing a bunch of white oak leaves as a bow-tie?

Clear evidence of marijuana use if this was accompanied by giggling.

2 Likes

High in protein (no pun intended) and low in THC…of course they went on an eating binge.

1 Like

Stoner Bambi!

Yes, I said that!

1 Like

Just hold on a second!

My stoner friends tell me that hemp is a magical plant that grows everywhere, requires neither fertilizer nor pest control, makes great clothing, cures cancer, and could stop global warming.

This couldn’t possibly happen! Don’t the deer know of the magical properties?

1 Like

You ever Forage? Ever forage on weed? That’s the way to forage, man,

8 Likes

So what if, like, we’re all just, like, deer, man.

Whooooooaaaaaaa.

4 Likes

Normally I’m opposed to gunning down Bambi, but I’ll have to make an exception for this transgression. Get off my stash, man!!

Ya, keep them damn critters out of my tomacco field!

12 Likes

An exorcism is needed here.

2 Likes

Marijuana != hemp. But “Deer caught knocking down a fence to eat non-psychoactive hemp at Oregon farm, wrecking a small business” doesn’t have the same ring, I guess.

4 Likes

Right. Even if it was the high THC kind, it might not effect them.

Why would I suggest they could have such a very different body chemistry?

Because they apparently also like to eat Poison Ivy.

How can you not love goats?

4 Likes

I knew a semi-domesticated possum (lived inside, anyway) in, also in Oregon, who would do that. Eat a bunch of clones and then pass out for three days.

1 Like

Unless I’m very wrong (it’s been a fair few years since I went to Erowid), doesn’t cannabis need heat for the alkaloids to become activated?

Of course, if the deer is firing up, then fair play to it, I think it’s earned a few hours of staring at a tree and giggling.

1 Like

Deer-proofing pot plants is simple: just pee around the perimeter regularly, or dump your chamber pot there daily. Animals mark territory with urine. One important point, though: this technique works perfectly–provided you are a carnivore or omnivore. Vegetarian or Vegan pee doesn’t work.

1 Like

1 Like

Yes, please explain how you can not love goatse.