Husky doesn't want to hear it

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/29/husky-doesnt-want-to-hear-it.html

14 Likes

This seems like one of those cases where what the human thinks she’s communicating doesn’t really gibe with the dog’s perspective… Blue’s tail is wagging happily; she’s not feeling guilty or bad. She’s joining in with the nice lady in making lotsa noise together, as a pack!

27 Likes

That dog is having a fantastic time rejecting her reality and substituting his own.

34 Likes

The dog makes a cogent point.

11 Likes
14 Likes

wow, that’s the noise I make when I read my Twitter feed lately

13 Likes

I’ve had “discussions” with my teenagers that went roughly the same way…

9 Likes

Once the owner is barking, the dog has won

14 Likes

This is exactly my feeling right now. Thank you Blue!

3 Likes

Needs a MAGA hat. Or a police vest. Or an “All Live Matter” shirt.

1 Like

Not to mention that the owner scolds the dog (“bad boy!”) after it shops howling. Seems like a surefire way to reinforce the howling.

Blue doesn’t care and regrets nothing.

7 Likes

The dog is truly presidential.

4 Likes

Or a job as White House Spokesperson.
Except I love dogs too much to wish that on any dog.

6 Likes

Old school, too cool. Many thanks.

2 Likes

For all its monotonous whining, that husky is 1,456,493 times smarter than Trump.

Wait a second. (Factor in Trump Constant Ct equal to… hmmm.)

Make that 11,456,493 times smarter than Trump.

7 Likes

See above! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“I’m not a bad boy you a bad boy you you you!”

I was kind of hoping this would build on a previous BoingBoing post:

2 Likes

Our niece is 13. I’ve noticed our youngest cat gives us the exact same expression I’ve seen the niece give her parents when they’re being “unreasonable” about … well, everything, of course. Apparently parental figures are embarrassing regardless of your species.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.