I canā€™t pretend thereā€™s any meaning here
Or in the things Iā€™m saying

But Iā€™m in tune.

Right in tune.

Iā€™m in tune.

And Iā€™m gonna tune
Right in on you.

2 Likes

Remember the ā€œI wuv you, mommyā€ Husky video several years ago? Sky said it, too. The face of the black and white Springer at the end was priceless!

1 Like

You tell us the video is annoying, and then dare us to press play? What is this, some kind of Milgram experiment?

5 Likes

I remember the time I was in my backyard with my old dog and a fire truck siren could be heard in the distance. He started howling, but the look on his face was ā€œI have no idea why Iā€™m doing thisā€.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. As someone who lives next door to three Jack Russells, Iā€™m on the verge of insanity with yappy/barky/howly dogs right now. I wouldnā€™t even care if they can say, ā€œsausagesā€.

Sadie clearly whispered something shocking into the huskyā€™s ear before all the trouble started. Bad Sadie.

1 Like

I think what we see here is an illustration of a feedback loop. And also the attitudes of different breeds. At the end the Springers are contrite. The Husky simply says, ā€œI have better things to do than acknowledge you.ā€

2 Likes

In my experience huskies are also very ā€œtalkyā€ dogs as well. It might be true, but itā€™s probably just a biased sample. But every husky Iā€™ve met is significantly more vocal than most breeds. Or maybe all dogs vocalize as much as huskies, but they do it at a pitch we humans donā€™t pay attention to or notice as much.

1 Like

My suspicion is that the spaniels enjoy howling, but keep forgetting how to do it, so they ask the husky to start.

5 Likes

Ringtone!

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that big guy is a Malamute. I raised three of them. There are some similarityā€™s, but each is unique.

Is the odd ā€˜warblingā€™ a compression artifact or something, or is the husky craftily using frequency modulation to transmit some sort of nefarious dog-signal?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.