HYST Generic Discussion Thread

Huh, my friend’s husband is from Cadiz. I’ll have to ask him what he thinks of it.

2 Likes

Good job. I hate old buildings where you can’t tell, without in-depth research, that half of the structure is a modern reconstruction.

2 Likes

That’s what I think too.

Ever been to Knossos?

2 Likes

I kinda dig it.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

https://www.instagram.com/kadyrov_95/

So, I started following Chechnya’s Fearsome Leader on instagram – and I’ve already got one cyrillic follower.

jinkies!

Regularly… I have actually seen some really cool movies I never would have known about thanks to those guys.

2 Likes

My spouse just discovered it, and told me about it this morning.

John Landis is a goofball with his name-changing!

2 Likes

We used to have singles dance nights on the evangelical ship I worked on. That video… was not that far off. Good times.

(Although even when completely dry and with a conservative dress code, awkward dancing under the stars in the middle of the ocean with 100+ good friends is still pretty cool)

1 Like

@Missy_Pants: That can’t be real. Tell us that’s not real.

4 Likes

I bet it is real, sadly it looks like about 30 minutes (at best) of funny stretched out to 2 hours.

ETA yep it’s real.

1 Like

Ick. Do not want.

1 Like

LOL - I’ll watch it, at home, while drinking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought this was a feature-length version of that genitalia-animations that went around last week and that I’m not going to google-bing whilst in the office.

1 Like

Okay. Those buns totally have vulva-mouths, right? I’m not just projecting, here?

I’ll wait (not with baited breath) for this on Netflix.

7 Likes

Oh, good, I’m not the only one who saw that.

7 Likes

The trailer started off like the “yes” counterpoint to these ads:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

Boo-effing-yeah!

Baby steps. It’s a journey of a thousand years.

6 Likes

I’ve been exhibiting at ECCC for years and it’s always been pretty great but this year they’re under new management so all bets are off. I believe it’s the same group that pulled this stunt… http://www.wired.com/2013/10/new-york-comic-con-twitter-rfid/

2 Likes

The judgement, that is. Not the tape.

Adios Gawker?

1 Like

There is a part of me that wants to go omg really a tape and see it there is another part of me that goes you can’t unsee this you know if I had the chance.

1 Like