HYST Generic Discussion Thread

To hell with Jacob Applebaum.

5 Likes

Violet Blue article linked from the previous article.

4 Likes

Hadnā€™t seen it, but heard about it yesterday from Steve Stoliar on a podcast interview.

2 Likes

Gilbert Gottfried Colossal Podcast?

2 Likes

Gilbert & Frankā€™s Amazing Colossal Mini-Episode. Did you hear it? Even Gilbert thought it was the Gilbert Gottfried Colossal Podcast and had to redo the intro!

5 Likes

1 Like

I enjoy the ACO mini episodes more than I enjoy some of the GGACP interviews! Steve Stoliar is with Mario Cantone and Dick DeBartolo for favourite repeat guests as he does a better Groucho than does Gilbert and we get to hear about Margaret Dumont and a coffee tableā€¦

Continuing the discussion from Have you seen THIS?:

5 Likes

https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/have-you-seen-this/56398/1248?u=tobinl&source_topic_id=56415
dude really.
do you see the rest of us sharing that kind of stuff?

10 Likes

Any chance to perpetuate stereotypes, I guess? :unamused:

11 Likes
https://bbs.boingboing.net/t/have-you-seen-this/56398/1248?u=m_m&source_topic_id=56415

So what point are you trying to make with this? Why do you think this is something weā€™d want to know about?

10 Likes

WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s how I picture at least half of the participants in most gun threads. :laughing:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s not Victor Buono?

2 Likes

Why? Do you have a problem with ammosexuals?
Showed up in my twitterfeed ā€“ I often feel compelled to share my painā€¦ Iā€™m a ā€œWhen life gives ya lemons, fill your squirt-gun with juice and aim for the eyesā€ sort of guy.

10 Likes

You sonofabitch.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s all?
I was aiming for farginā€™ icehole.

6 Likes

Hehe, @Kasey_Greene - you may want to move your convo over here lest @OtherMichael yell at you for muddying his thread! :wink:

3 Likes

OK so I guess to not break the rules, you donā€™t talk in the HYST, just showing people things to see.

so

NO! What is that from? Looks like I have a series of shorts to check out!

5 Likes

I think they must have been DVD extras, we figured? My daughter found them online and we watched them last week. This one was my absolute favorite - Revy as a magical girl! Of course she pulls out guns! And the Charlton Heston mini-cameo cracked me up.

All of them are super weird and funny, though (or the ones we watched at least, I donā€™t know if there are more).

4 Likes