HYST Generic Discussion Thread

Yeah, I though that might be a DVD extra, or some short they put between shows on their TV. Certainly a different version of Revy :wink: more cheerful, but as violent as ever.

5 Likes

ABOUT. FUCKING. TIME.

6 Likes

Like most folks in the corporate world, I could relate to early Dilbert. Then it just sunk. I’d say I kept up with it online until 2000 or so? I believe around then it was culled out of my Daily Web Comics.

Occasionally I’d see one that might get a smirk, but it was a polite smirk. The smirk that acknowledges you saw the comic, got the “humor”, and there was no need to elaborate.

I remember some of his diatribes on his blog went off in places I just did not wish to visit, and the humor and remarks kept getting mean.

And then as the Presidential race was underway and he went from “What about Donald Trump? Ha. Ha.” to “Make America Great, You Cuck.” I have stopped reading anything he is associated with.

And little was lost.

8 Likes

Can he go back to not talking? I liked it when he wasn’t talking.

Or even better, not writing.

6 Likes

Ugh. Vox Day. :angry:

3 Likes

His techno music was pretty shitty, too.

3 Likes

Link added in case of stealth removal: http://www.wjbdradio.com/local-news/2017/03/12/court-revives-suit-over-ban-on-colored-underwear-in-jail

Good on 'em. I hope they get everything they’re after.

Anything that makes the inmates in the US prison system get treated more like actual humans can only be a good thing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

While I do like ranch dressing… that gives me the hibbly jibblies.

6 Likes

Does it come in ketchup flavour?

ETA: Apparently so.

6 Likes

I got my eye on you…

7 Likes

#NEEDS. MOAR. MAYO. 

8 Likes

I am made nauseous by the thought of this.

Most likely due to the ketchup viscosity that would allow this.

5 Likes

I had not seen that and just exclaimed so loudly in my office that my coworker asked me if I was alright.

Good lord in heaven WHY DOES THAT EXIST!

5 Likes

There’s many, many problems with him as a human being, but he’s not that

God save the Trump
The fascist rump
They made you a moron
A potential A bomb

God save the Trump
He’s not a human being
and There’s no future
And America’s dreaming

Don’t be told what you want
Don’t be told what you need
There’s no future
No future
No future for you

6 Likes

@crenquis: I miss him. Great voice and great wit, a life ended too soon by “conservative” hatemongering.

1 Like

If Rodriguez is really directing this then I’m going to be really excited to watch it.

2 Likes

Would anyone bother to rescue the President if he were being held hostage these days, though? Just not a realistic plot.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Setting everything else aside, this is a recipe that holds whipped cream and mayo as interchangeable.

I think I’m going to throw up.

2 Likes

They’re both white.

1 Like