"I don't know what day of the week it is" song

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/09/i-dont-know-what-day-of-th.html

5 Likes

He’s not wrong. I always thought Groundhog Day would be more fun than this.

4 Likes

I remember visiting a nursing home (back when that was a responsible thing to do), and noticing that they had a big billboard announcing what day of the week it was. “How sad”, I thought. “These people are beginning to suffer from dementia and need this reminder”. But now I realize that not leaving your home for days/weeks at a time would make anyone lose track.

9 Likes

life under rona lockdown

7 Likes

I still count the days until Friday. Just like when I wasn’t forced to work from home.

7 Likes

I have been stuck in my house because of disability in the past. Eventually you learn to cope with not knowing the day, but it takes a long time.

11 Likes

Same, this week has been a grind and can’t wait until friday. Particularly because the next monday off.

2 Likes

parks-rec-thats-me

6 Likes

I have nothing but sympathy for you folks, though I don’t seem to suffer from this affliction. But I also already had regular WFH days a few times a week, and I’m used to it. I suspect it might be a different story if I was one of the millions being laid off or furloughed.

2 Likes

Blue Velvet__Rossellini__It's Friday

2 Likes

I took tomorrow off. My first weekday off since March 10. Which was 3 days before we got sent home to work. Friday the 13th was also the day the kids got sent home from school with an unscheduled early release.

4 Likes

Its BLURSDAY!

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

71% chance It’s a remote-work day.

Yeah, I’m on work from home and my kids are on school from home (hard with a Kindergartener and a Gr 3). I know exactly when the weekend is coming because it means Zoom and Teams free days.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.