I seriously thought this was a Boris Johnson parody video, but it's just another Tory member of the UK Parliament

Or a plate of linguine.

3 Likes

fabricant must buy his hair from bojo the clown’s barber after he’s swept up.

1 Like

I mean… yeah, picking on him because his hair is a bit different is pointless and mean - especially as he’s clearly an asshole Tory defending a Prime Minister for wantonly breaking the rules set for everybody’s safety during the pandemic.

The hair is by far the least troubling thing about that toadying bastard.

7 Likes

This is still my favourite headline of all time:
Tory MP Michael Fabricant forced to eat coffee whitener at gunpoint

8 Likes

Could be a stretch, but Im getting more of a “just finished my Raggedy Andy demo reel and forgot to change” vibe

Although Fabricant is a (bewigged) haemorrhoid on the spincter of British politics, he has plenty of sympaticos in the Tory party. Look up Desmond Swayne if you wish to pollute your mind - the living embodiment of Gammon.

2 Likes

No woman would have the lack of self respect to wear that.

1 Like

6 Likes

It sure ain’t Angel Hair.

2 Likes

Looks like a troll doll. Acts like a troll.

Fabricant is our Lindsey Graham, - he’s desperate to be at the centre of attention, so he will say anything to get in front of the cameras or be reported in print.

Many years ago, the Guardian’s Simon Hoggart used to make great fun of the appalling wig - and Fabricant lapped it up. When Hoggart died all too young, he was replaced by the great John Crace who made a decision not to mention Fabricant, because he is such an attention seeking troll who contributes nothing to Parliament or the country.

So this pathetic little man now has to resort to outrageous comments (you left out the anti-Islamic cartoon he liked so much) and endless sycophancy to get attention.

You’d have thought he’d have cottoned on by now - Fabricant is so useless, so dim, so repulsive, he still hasn’t been offered a role in THIS government .

2 Likes

Good grief! The comedian’s a bear!

Oh no he’s not, he’s a-wearing a neck-a-tie!

fozzie-bear-wow

4 Likes
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.