I seriously thought this was a Boris Johnson parody video, but it's just another Tory member of the UK Parliament

Originally published at: I seriously thought this was a Boris Johnson parody video, but it's just another Tory member of the UK Parliament | Boing Boing

7 Likes

It looks like he might have hurriedly reached for his toupee, and grabbed some woman’s wig by mistake.

7 Likes

…when you look like a Convent Garden street performer…

Do you mean Covent Garden?

7 Likes

But it moves independently of his movements, it kinda scared :flushed: me.

8 Likes

I’m sorry, but “fabricant” is far too close to “replicant”. Coincidence???

8 Likes

@uniqueusername

Surely Fabricant could fabricate a less fascist facade than the fallow face of Johnson.

4 Likes

Dear Lord, seriously.

6 Likes

it reminds me how over the last handful of years the men hosting foxnews have grown more and more orange. it’s such a bizarre choice to ruin one’s appearance that way - anything to show fealty i guess

8 Likes

“Fabricant” is also quite close to the true description of most Tory “facts”.

Fabricant is probably a replicant programmed to just make sh*t up. I suspect he’s the vanguard of Phase 4 Conservatism, created by deranged toffs in environments funded by Russian oligarchs…

3 Likes

If you want to see more of him

You might regret it

6 Likes

And would probably have been fired since drinking at work is pretty much a no-no as either a teacher or a nurse.

Oh, not that part? So, it’s bollocks which just goes to show that we have yet another Tory MP whose understanding of anything appears to have been formed by Carry On movies from the 50s or maybe early 60s.

9 Likes

How about Convict Garden?

5 Likes

Wasn’t he afraid that onlookers (ugh!) will hurl (of course they’ll hurl!) rotting fruit + veg and pennies at him as he merrily rides by?

I’ve read about this jerk in the Guardian. I have no idea how such a pillock gets re-elected, but there ya go.

Next time some smug, superior dickhead in the Guardian comments section types about how stupid Yankistanis are, I’ll ask, “Who keeps re-electing fabricant? Yanks?”

2 Likes

Not to kink shame, but maybe that’s what he wants? Conservative MPs have form on having weird fetishes.

3 Likes

I had heard that…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Politics aside I think his hair/wig is GREAT!

I love that he dresses in a normal suit+tie and speaks like a normal English gentleman then just HAS THAT HAIR… like nothing’s going on. I love it.

As a getting-older man myself, I hope older men start becoming more comfortable doing more non-traditional things with their hair/scalp.

2 Likes

Bizarrely-coiffed conservative UK politician Michael Fabricant, meet bizarrely-coiffed conservative American politician James Traficant.

4 Likes

A turd on a stick with a blue rosette would get elected in many UK constituencies. The blue rinse ladies and red-faced gentlemen are never going to vote any other way, and they do always vote.

6 Likes

Hmmm, a pair of 'cants?

6 Likes