'I will get Putin on this… we will get Donald elected,' emailed Trump's Mafia-linked ally Felix Sater in 2015

Ok, but you owe me.

4 Likes

Like you’ve never copped any of mine

:wink:

3 Likes

I’m blushing now…

4 Likes

That’s incredible.

Not only did I automatically read this is Boris Badenov’s accent, you’ve actually found someone I think might be more full of shit than the current president!!

10 Likes

On the UPSIDE, at lest America is not having to deal with an experienced, knowledgeable, social/politically connected person as Persident like Hilary… just imagine how much worser that would be… :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

nothing suspicious anywhere, suspicion isn’t a thing. FACT NEWS!

1 Like
11 Likes

The Trumpists are not blind or deaf, and they are completely unrestrained by ethics and norms. If they think that an impeachment or indictment is impending, they will act to preempt it. They are not going to surrender voluntarily unless the American people force them to.

They can be stopped, but it isn’t a spectator sport.

5 Likes
5 Likes

This just begs for a Larson cartoon called “Disorgnized Crime”, with hoodlums falling out of big black cars, and tripping over Tommy-guns. I don’t think it ever existed.

12 Likes

Вы не смотрете ничего русского здес*

*To save Google Translate time “You aren’t watching anything Russian here”

5 Likes
8 Likes

“More nothingburgers, anyone?”

6 Likes

Now THAT is what I call a smoking gun.

1 Like

20155596_10212249039434125_7159393287149078432_n

10 Likes

I think we’re all missing the obvious, innocent - nay, even laudable - explanation here.

Trump took an oath to execute the office of the president, and he is doing his best to make sure it ends up very, very dead.

He’s not too good with the vocabulary words.

9 Likes

That awkward moment when you spot your blind date and realise they lied on their profile.

7 Likes

Excellent article! Thanks, @jerwin!

FYI:
In May of 2002, Don the Con hand-picks Putin’s girlfriend to win Miss Universe:

Around that time Bayrock (managed by Felix Sater) leases a floor in Trump Tower and then in 2003 signs a deal to build a trump-branded property in Arizona.

Coincidence? Maybe so. But, damn, there sure are a lot of russian coincidences around President Sell-Out.

4 Likes

I’m in serious disbelief again, its like the thing with the golden shower prostitutes,

And this view doesn’t help