If women wrote men the way men write women

I do, actually. Not very. (Although it does help if the hair is already fine & sparse.)

:heavy_multiplication_x: 2

23 Likes

Don’t take the fruit metaphor too far. Cory will get ideas.

5 Likes

None. But most people do it anyway, and rights without teeth and just abstract philosophy.

I agree, but not here in this thread.

We all struggle with disappointment :wink:

7 Likes

Orange people may be ignored. Grapefruit people, however, are strangely respectable.

7 Likes

Oooo…new This gif. I’ve been shopping for one of those. Grazie!

3 Likes

You are appleing my leg! We’ve got to cherries our metaphors. They have cultural currants, see?

6 Likes

[quote=“popobawa4u, post:11, topic:88177”]
To me, man and woman are arbitrary categories with no innate meaning.[/quote]

Well there’s that whole child bearing thing I hear that all our mothers took part in on account of our being alive. That’s got to be worth something.

11 Likes

You’re most welcome; I have more than a few in my own collection.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

YES. YES.

4 Likes

##Just look at it!

30 Likes

Well, I would say that it IS something, but how often do people do that? What makes an accidental feature which you might really make use of for 1%-2% of your life define you? It occurred to me at a young age that people don’t actually have a sex unless they are actually engaging in reproduction at the time. So most people at any given time are sex-neutral. Gender is simply a matter of which personality happens to be driving the body around at the time. YMMV!

2 Likes

You seriously deserve a khepra for that one.

14 Likes

19 Likes

Oh no you didn’t! XD

I guess that’s why I usually don’t go into much detail about my views on sex and gender. They aren’t very popular.

7 Likes

Sometimes I think you’re secretly a Special Circumstances agent for the Culture :alien:

12 Likes

I fucking love the cheese factory that is Saint Seiya, you don’t even know

Ha ha! The joke is on you! As a cis het white male society has made me immune to any criticisms such as this!

3 Likes

My brother has Hobbit Feet. I’ve seen him shave his feet in date prep. I know how hard this is to do without causing a literal bloody mess.

3 Likes

Tweezing the toes is much better than shaving, IMO.

3 Likes

I prefer tweezing the hairs rather than the toes, but sometimes you just gotta fit into those pumps.

21 Likes