If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Ralph Bakshi’s Wizards. The best part of seeing in the theater was the reaction of the kids and parents come to see a “cartoon”. Two minutes in, one of those riding animals was lying dead, an arrow in its head and an eyeball hanging out.

The kids loved it, the parents less so. :joy:

8 Likes

16 Likes

Worst tasting cream soda ever.

12 Likes

New Ghostface LP, with his crew wearing US president masks-- Donald Trump shall forever be enshrined as bright orange thanks to the rubber mask industry.

(And has Ghostface gone juggalo with that makeup?)

6 Likes

George W Bush is already forever enshrined as a decapitated head on Game Of Thrones:

10 Likes

Some people like it.

2 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Even with asparagus flavor?

4 Likes

To each their own, I suppose. Some people will eat asparagus straight from the ground. How much worse can it be in liquid form? Potentially more fun, at least. Either way it still involves some bending down.

4 Likes

I can only assume these are veiled references to Suzan Pitt’s “Asparagus…”

5 Likes

(Just got to 2:30) I… I don’t know what to say…

Well, yeah, I like it.

5 Likes

Playing mobile euchre and get this ad…

Disturbing on many levels.

11 Likes

18 Likes

I’ve noticed that when I use an ATM at a 7-Eleven to withdraw money from a credit union, there is always a series of pictures of happy couples using the ATM. One of the photos is actually posted above the ATM:

This photo is one example; there’s at least one other photo of a happy ATM couple during the process. Part of me says I am overthinking this, and the other part says “no, you’re onto something.”

Do heterosexual couples normally use the ATM together? Is this an example of “heteronormative?” Is the implication that one of the two people cannot figure out the ATM on their own? Am I just jealous because my wife and I don’t approach really mundane tasks together much less with this level of enthusiasm?

13 Likes

Sure, I always use the ATM with a loved one, or a hired one.

7 Likes

I just want to know why she’s dressed like that. Sheesh, it’s October! I’m cold just looking at her.

(Currently 52F in Minneapolis, wind gusting at 31 mph.)

3 Likes

A Grand Day Out

Lago di Molveno.

Emergency bogroll used as a wedge to keep my tablet from going all over the place.
Sidenote: the current Citroen Berlingo is as close to a TARDIS as any car I’ve ever been in.

A little bit of history.

Is that an eagle?

Lago di Tenno.

Riva del Garda.

Riva del Garda.

Riva del Garda.

Riva del Garda.

Riva del Garda.

14 Likes

Also Riva del Garda:

P1160569_k55

P1160573_k55

P1160575_k55

P1160585_k55

P1160590_k55

P1160598_k55

17 Likes

It’s subconsciously triggering the “if you use our ATM, someone will love you” reflex.

I guess. I have no such reflex. I’m thinking that one of them is withdrawing money from the other’s account to support their drug habit.

7 Likes