If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

8 Likes

we get those in the farmer markets here. they grow well in the 'glades agricultural area around Homestead, FL.
that’s why i first commented that “they look yum”. and they are!
@BakaNeko i have not tried them cooked. will try.

10 Likes

Heh, heh. I never ate these bananas, raw or cooked… It isn´t easy to find it around big cities here. I will try to buy some tomorrow, if they bring more…

9 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Okay, I’m going to give this the benefit of the doubt and assume the designer had a striped terry cloth bathrobe in mind…
Not that a bathrobe was the first thing that came to mind, especially in combination with that haircut. Seriously, who signed off on this?

4 Likes

He’s going to suffocate

9 Likes

“better let 'im out!”

12 Likes

I’m too busy trying to catch my refrigerator!

5 Likes

Mural in Asheville, NC

Bathroom sign at Green Man Brewing.

DSSLVR sign

Rock Sculpture table at Green Man

12 Likes

Some good breweries there in Asheville! Two down, roughly 48 to go!

10 Likes

Agreed on Asheville. Thats my main hobby these days. I go to about 60 new breweries a year. 7 so far in Asheville. Archetype has been my favorite. Tomorrow we’ll visit Biltmore and then go hit a few more breweries.

9 Likes

Mural at Burial brewing, Asheville, NC

SSign at Twin Leaf Brewing

Sign at Little Chango restaurant

9 Likes

Asheville VIRGINIA, not North Carolina?

4 Likes

11 Likes

The Southern Cross!

12 Likes

My bad. Corrected.

5 Likes

11 Likes
10 Likes

Yes. I was taking pictures of Venus when I heard a sound. It was a possum climbing the wall in the in the same direction as the Southern Cross constellation.

I changed the spot of the tripod and from the New position, I started taking pictures of the south. I have to improve my astronomical skills. I wish I could add some interesting stuff in the foreground. But what I could only see were the rooftops of the neighbouring houses.

The Cross is the first constellation that children learn to identify. The problem is that we are so happy with this ability that we see crosses all over the sky. It was only after learning the cardinal points that we were able to see the correct constellation (at least that was what happened to me).

@anon33932455

13 Likes

9 Likes