If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

Olle Andersson’s Halo There (1982?) lamp in the poetry room of library of Pasila.

11 Likes

15 Likes

Roll the drums.

16 Likes

I don’t know if this counts as IRL, but an IRL friend of mine posted this on Facebook, and my only thought was “Tell me you don’t know what an atheist is without telling me you don’t know what an atheist is.”

9 Likes

When I was attending the University of Florida, my roommates were leaders of the drum line for the university marching band. I love listening to the drums, and it was heaven for a year.

10 Likes

14 Likes

I just came across this gem - I approve:

And a little Dave Allen to round it off:

https://t.co/CR3qc5W8Ti

(Sorry about the Xitter link!)

16 Likes

15 Likes

At the Creek Show in Austin. I didn’t end up with any pics of the art installations, just the nice tree

Probably for the best. Light was a big element and the few pics I took of my kid near the art turned out odd

15 Likes

13 Likes

What’s in it? Juice box?

4 Likes

Playground equipment at Veditz and Company Brewing in Sperryville, VA. Veditz is named after the creator of American sign language. Probably the only deaf culture brewery I’ve ever come across.

As a kid, you would have never gotten me off of this contraption. It is a plane - seesaw that can hold 7 kids.

13 Likes

Japanese candy. It was a traditional candy brand. What is odd It is a cartoon merchandise item. It is odd because It is an important/tragic plot device of a sad, yet beautiful, japanese cartoon.

13 Likes

A flight simulator!!!

9 Likes

Wing walker training!

10 Likes

ETA

I was in my morning commute when I saw this car stuck in a viaduct above a highway. I don’t know it was an accident or if the driver was just trying to avoid the traffic jam ahead.

5 Likes

“In twenty meters, turn right.”
“Really? But there’s…”
IN FIFTEEN METERS, TURN RIGHT!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Fuck Moetley Crye.

3 Likes

Either this was generated by an AI or the artist made it “in the style of” AI,

brave new world. such people.

12 Likes