If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

suomi-1990-10-pennia-kl8-470x470
It used be on our money. It’s our national flower.

18 Likes

You never know what might show up in the neighbor’s yard. It wasn’t there yesterday. It was there today.

17 Likes

Did someone die? Maybe they’re planning a Viking funeral?

12 Likes

I’m guessing they didn’t want to buy a very large wheelbarrow? Perhaps that boat has been hiding in their garage all this time.

12 Likes

Maybe it’s the local version of the Flying Dutchman. Returning every seven years to collect… sticks?

8 Likes

“I bought you because you promised me endless adventure on the high seas, but all you’ve turned out to be is a boat-shaped hole in the water I throw money into. Well, it’s time you started pulling your weight. You’re my yard-waste trailer now, Buster McBoatface!”

9 Likes

A Dropbear in its native habitat.

15 Likes

East Melbourne?

10 Likes

Nicely spotted.

11 Likes

A mailbox in my neighborhood

Jafar is on the other side, along with a pack of velociraptors

13 Likes

I’m getting Zardoz vibes.

9 Likes

This is lady Electricity triumphant over gas lighting on top of the first power plant in Vilnius (now a museum).

17 Likes
6 Likes

i should buy a boat GIF

11 Likes

Now who’s boss, hey?

Well, there goes the character of the neighborhood, the big boxes are moving in :woman_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

Well, it almost bikini season.

9 Likes

8 Likes

The other side:

15 Likes

I gotta get me a dash cam so I can get photos.

Today as we were driving home a young kid in a mini van pulled up alongside us on the freeway and slowed down to beep, and wave, and smile, and give us the thumbs up. He was just all happy and excited.

We couldn’t figure it out so we just smiled and waved back. Then it hit us, he was driving the exact same 2003 Ford Windstar as we we were driving.

I caught up to let him know we got it. He kept waving as he was exiting the freeway.

Made our day a little bit nicer.

14 Likes

…to be driving a 2003 Windstar? Is that a millennial nostalgia thing, like flip phones?

I became owner of an early-aughties Windstar when I got married. Was glad to be rid of it, except that we replaced it with an even worse Ford (the infamous Freestyle).

1 Like