If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

19 Likes

12 Likes

Hey, that’s amore!

9 Likes

So, you don’t know how the birds keep getting in here?

11 Likes

Happy Bad Guy GIF by pikaole

10 Likes

Tuska means agony.

13 Likes

17 Likes

Is that the bus to the Torment Nexus?

11 Likes

Tram, streetcar, LRT or whatever they are called in English.

10 Likes

Desire. Streetcars are named desire.

17 Likes

18 Likes

marlon brando GIF

10 Likes

Weird cloud looks like a turtle (or perhaps a snake) about to take a bite out of another cloud.

16 Likes

↓ Water over the Ford Dam on the Mississippi River, at Minneapolis/St Paul, MN, seen from the St Paul side. There used to be a Ford Motor Company assembly plant here.

↓ Old hydroelectric turbine on display

↓ I like seeing the wear patterns on the blades of the turbine

↓ Just across the road, on the 135-acre site of the old Ford plant, an entire new neighborhood is being built

17 Likes

Fleet of clouds near the border between Belgium and France.

17 Likes

Detectorists hunting for treasures after last night Madonna’s show.

11 Likes

Don’t trust this guy with your family silver.

ETA: “Spoons” was evidently quite the asshole.

General Benjamin Butler’s behavior as commander of Union occupation forces in New Orleans for only eight months in 1862 spawned an evil, enduring reputation among southerners that was rivaled during the Civil War only by that of Gen. William Sherman after his scorched-earth march across Georgia. Labeled “Beast Butler” for his brutish physical appearance and for his harsh policies in New Orleans—especially his infamous “Woman’s Order”—Butler is characterized by historians as a P. T. Barnum-type, headline-grabbing showman for his tumultuous military and political life.

I probably should have posted this in the Magical History Tour topic…

7 Likes

:thinking: Maybe this was his hobby:

playing music clap GIF by PBS KIDS

7 Likes

Now, where did I park my sleigh? :thinking:

13 Likes

Seen near the Mississippi riverbank. It was glinting in the sun, and from a distance I thought it was a cluster of large shiny insects on a rock (improbable, but that’s what my mind thought). Judging by the packed sand, I’m guessing it’s detritus from last year’s flooding.

Many things get left behind by the floods.

16 Likes