If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

Couldn’t help but read “Do Not Hump” in Werner Herzog’s voice.

“Humping” is a method for sorting rail cars in a yard, in case you wondering

14 Likes

Sure it is!

7 Likes

We were getting excited because most of the trump flags and signs have been disappearing in our very red county.

Then this popped up today. Grifters grifting off the head grifter.

I said in another topic that I normally don’t flip people off, I didn’t this time but I did get their attention yelling IDIOTS! as we drove by.

6 Likes

I drive past that sort of nonsense daily.

Forget AK-47s….our Founding Fathers couldn’t have imagined that people in control would ever not be highly educated, nor that voters themselves would be willfully ignorant.

13 Likes

Gunkanjima

16 Likes

13 Likes

14 Likes

Nara Deer Park

17 Likes

Did you give senbei to them?

13 Likes

We gave them so many senbei and they still kept coming back for more. One of them tried to eat my shirt. They won’t leave you alone if they smell senbei on you.

8 Likes

Where is Fenton when you need him…

2 Likes

O frabjous day!

10 Likes

Calloo! Callay! [chortles joyfully]

I love it that the basic design of the wienermobile (excuse me, Frankmobile) has remained essentially unchanged since 1952. The fenders were skirted by 1958, then only minor changes other than that “Mini” abomination of 2008. Truly this vehicle, in all its phallic glory, is an American icon.

5 Likes

I wish the ARK II was still around. If it showed up on my block one day, I think I’d flip out.

ETA: LOL, I just dug up some old episodes, and you can clearly see the muffler under what’s supposed to be a high-tech vehicle.

7 Likes

I was (mis)remembering that vehicle from Space Academy, but apparently they used part of the same vehicle for Ark II (which I now vaguely remember – one or both of these shows had a talking chimpanzee, no?)

3 Likes

ARK II did. His name was Moochie, and he played Adam the chimpanzee.

ETA: According to wikipedia, the ARK II was first, then part of it was used for Space Academy

Also, Moochie was often aggressive because of mishandling by his trainer. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

14 Likes

Woah, I was sleeping in a bit this morning and having a dream that I was looking at a house with strange rooflines. I declared in the dream that from now on I was only going to draw houses that defied expectations and that combined various aesthetics and unexpected geometries. This post was the first thing I looked at when I woke up.

11 Likes
13 Likes

Dragon boat races in Chicago.

17 Likes