If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

Oh good! We are on the same page, then :smiley:

6 Likes

this was the sky here in the upper keys during the lunar event last night:

down in Oaxaca, MX, mi papi got these before and during shots from his porch:

Resized_I

17 Likes

I had never stopped to think that the Moon had this particularity. I only realized this after posting some pictures here in this same forum.

6 Likes

Same here!

4 Likes

Hey, nice backyard!

6 Likes

mine, or papi’s? his backyard is a beach on the Pacific.
i have Atlantic on one side and Gulf of Mexico on the other, but i don’t have waterfront. but we have lots of trees. and crushed coral everywhere. you don’t go barefoot in my backyard!

13 Likes

And really pretty orchids and bananas and birbs and lizards that fall out of the trees when it gets too cold.
Seriously cool backyard

12 Likes

Still the best advert I have seen.

15 Likes

You think that’s a horse-drawn beer cart? Nah, son, Budweiser might not be good beer, but they have the best horses!

15 Likes

They brought them to my hometown when I was a kid… those things are freaking huge. Just incredibly large animals.

17 Likes

Humans for scale (no bananas available)

15 Likes

If you go to a county or state fair, go to the draft horses barn: some of them are EVEN BIGGER!

12 Likes

I was like 4 or 5 when I saw them, and I was tiny for my age, so the things seemed even more enormous. Like the size of elephants, the big African ones, to my 4 year old brain.

I guess Shire horses are considered to be the largest? Clydesdales are up there, though…

11 Likes

I got this palm-reading ad in my mailbox. The list of problems is poetry.

anyone who can solve both “Business” and “Children Mistakes” is a true master.

18 Likes

Children couples?
I probably don’t want to know

9 Likes

Maybe they mean that twins are demonic.

6 Likes

That’s just when your daughter is dating that cretin who slouches and answers every question with “totally.”

5 Likes

Awesome Sean Penn GIF
:laughing:

8 Likes

They can cure my life success? finally…

7 Likes

And feral chickens!

7 Likes