I'm all out of likes for the day

Maybe it’s all you all’s fault, people! Stop being so awesome and giving me so much to like!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to [the club] (Waaaah! I've got my daily limit on likes! [post your own]), late bloomer.

5 Likes

Too bad your likes don’t get refilled when other people like your comments/posts!

I suppose there is a potential to game the system with multiple accounts if this was allowed though…I’m sure @codinghorror will tell me what a horrible idea that was. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d be happy to lend you some of mine (if that was possible), because I need to tear myself away from here for a bit and finish some book readin’.

1 Like

I feel ya! I sometimes have the same problem!

Wait! I was just able to like both you, @OtherMichael and @redesigned? What’s happening? I WAS TOLD I WAS OUT OF LIKES?!?

1 Like

Maybe the like count is a true 24hr tally and some of your previous likes just crossed the 24hr threshold?

2 Likes

I don’t know… I’m so confused. I’m glad I can like stuff again though! It’s so freeing!

1 Like

Do they stick around after a page reload?

Is a rolling 24 hour period, that’s why we see seemingly random numbers of hours to wait.

2 Likes

Yes, they seem to.

1 Like

Looks like you took the red pill, Neo.

1 Like

What are you thinking of?

1 Like

There may also be kindly demi-commenters who bolster like limits of favoured individuals? Actually, that’s probably not how it works.

1 Like

Perhaps a new badge is in order: Omni-likable. You will receive likes even from those whose ration has expired!

2 Likes

Or how about “Mikey” for people who like everything!

5 Likes

@Like, are you a bot?

This topic was automatically closed after 747 days. New replies are no longer allowed.