In "Ever is Over All" a woman smashes parked car windows with a metal pole shaped like a tropical flower

Scooters and sometimes bikes are movable (to the able, smashing-capable bodied). The thing that’s uniquely frustrating about driver malfeasance here is there’s not a damned thing you can do unless you’re a tow truck operator.

Eh - it’s a hell of a lot more on an “inconvenience” for person using a wheelchair. Cyclist can just zip around the obstacle- he might have to wait a few seconds- I wouldn’t put it the same league.

1 Like

Spoilers: this is a condom commercial that aired in eastern europe.

2 Likes

She’s fantasizing. Passersby only see her cheerfully strutting along… all smiley. If they only knew. (Ever wonder what other people are thinking about as you pass them on the street? Work? Sex? The laundry? Murder? Who really are all these people? I think that’s her artistic statement. But what do I know. :wink: )

1 Like

Some obscure conceptual art can at least momentarily take one’s mind off sex… so kind of yes. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.