In-mouth dental CNC mill

I imagine it is, I’ll have a poke about when I’m on a proper computer.

1 Like

I imagine the owners of the biotech would be pretty unhappy about that since they are still hoping for approval.

I can see the approval dragging like molasses within Europe, because GMO baaaaaad. :sheep: Alternative ways to get hands on the good stuff are therefore sorely needed.

…thought… could the caries-cure bug be transmissible by e.g. kissing?

1 Like

I know that some oral flora is. I couldn’t say for the GMO version. Cynicism tells me they probably worked that feature out of the bug. There is a alternative product also produced by the same company which is taken in chewing gum form that works fairly well and is available now but you have to keep re-treating for whatever reason. It’s basically a naturally occurring form of the bug which they then later altered to create their cure. So, it’s not lasting and not as effective but I’ve heard it does work if you stick with it.

1 Like

[quote=“LDoBe, post:33, topic:70414”]There’s an episode in the first season of the Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex TV show, where an ex spec ops guy would solicit sex workers, hook up their BCIs to his, and then make them watch him skin them from his point of view, and release the combined recordings as “psychological warfare”.[/quote]Say, that’s the plot of James Cameron’s “Strange Days”, sorta.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.