In social media rant, Trump declares that he is mentally stable and "like, really smart"

21aqbc

36 Likes

He would probably weasle out of it on the grounds that he wasn’t on the general ballot, but fuck that guy regardless.

5 Likes

13 Likes

What the heck is that, even? Apart from the idiotic Fredo Corleone substance, why does he, like, deliberately inject, like, speech farts into, like, the text?

I would actually suspect trolling. Which, from a president, is only slightly less alarming than a mental meltdown.

7 Likes

Meanwhile while in the backyard of the White House, Donald Jr and Eric have an important meeting…

6 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Electoral college reform

Um, yeah, sorta’ “like,” if by that he meant not at all, or even a little bit.

6 Likes

OK, to be clear, he said “like really smart”, so not actually smart, just kinda similar, you know?

For example: dog doo looks like chocolate.

25 Likes

So much “like” in fact that he no longer bothers to have thoughts or an inner life of any kind really.

4 Likes

It’s true.

He got his head stuck in a microwave and the radiation gave him the proportional intelligence of a microwave touchscreen, his distinctive coloration and the traditional emotional stability associated with distinctively hued, radiation enhanced beings.

17 Likes

To make matters worse, this is what he came up with after more than a year of consideration (the issue was raised during the campaign and continually since then), and with assistance (people have pointed out that the punctuation is better than Trump’s and the words reflect his speaking style, suggesting he dictated it). Everything about this is deeply alarming.

12 Likes

You know, Donald, sometimes crap floats.

17 Likes

wasn’t there an episode of Castle where they figured out some guy was only pretending to be vegan but was actually bingeing on KFC and Whoppers because all the saturated fat lowered the density of his excrement to floatable?

1 Like

The delusional egomania is real.

19 Likes

Allow me to lip read: “Oh my dear sweet f!cking flying spaghetti monster… (audible groan)”

8 Likes

I must be, like, super duper genius. I’ve gotten through most of my life without 3 divorces or 4 bankruptcies.

What a loser.

21 Likes

Thank you for not capitalizing the specific epithet.

Classic Dunning Kruger effect.

14 Likes

Apparently illness or insanity must be necessary, but not sufficient.

2 Likes

His real-life comeback was pretty snazzy too.

52 Likes