Incredible Disney impersonator sings "Let it Go" in the voices of many characters

[Permalink]

Hi “Cummings”-style Pooh is IMPRESSIVE AS HELL. The whole thing is pretty mind-blowing!

1 Like

I am so worn out on that song, even his amazing work can’t save it for me.

2 Likes

When he got to Goofy, I was hoping for the iconic scream.

Sorry, but this is the only version of the song I can even come close to tolerating now.

From the article about members of the Christian right wigging out:

“If I was the devil, what would I do to really foul up an entire social system and do something really, really, really evil to five and six and seven-year-olds in Christian families around America? I would buy Disney. If I was the devil, I would buy Disney in 1984, that’s what I would have done.”

He really isn’t thinking big enough.

If I was the devil and really wanted to screw up Christians, I’d infiltrate the churches and pervert Jesus’s message from one of unconditional love and forgiveness to one of hatred for all outsiders, then get the parents raised on this message of hate and fear to preach it themselves to their own five and six and seven year-olds as gospel, that’s what I would have done.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.