Incredibly satisfying video of a monstrously huge hammer smashing cars to bits

Originally published at: Incredibly satisfying video of a monstrously huge hammer smashing cars to bits | Boing Boing

1 Like

The motion was so unstable and wobbly. Probably used verlet integration. Maybe an implicit method would have been better.

Why would anyone create and display such acts against an innocent forklift? Everybody knows they’re tools of compassion and justice and only serve for the betterment of humanity!

4 Likes

Whoever laid the concrete in that parking lot did an A+ job!

4 Likes

The NHTSA have really increased their testing standards.

Vert nice!

In an unrelated matter, does anyone know where I could get a forklift like that approved for highway driving?

True. Unless Klaus drives them, though.

3 Likes

Satisfying? I am extremely annoyed with the hammer’s support. That’s just wrong. And sloppy work.

The way the handle disassembles and reassembles as it passes through the support – must be something something physics. Don’t ask me, I was not even an English major.

Strange how the cars were remotely controlled - or else the driver was also subject to the hammering.

(Another headline that sucked me in under false pretences. The word ‘animation’ didn’t appear in it. It might have been satisfying if real, but an animation is far from “incredibly satisfying”.)

If only such a hammer were to exist in the real world…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.