InfoWars and others spread lies on migrants bringing Ebola to US, officials confirm they're lying

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/11/infowars-and-others-spread-lie.html

3 Likes

News is when infowars inadvertently tells the truth.

14 Likes

What these fuckheads are doing to the American people, and indeed the rest of the world, as well:

6 Likes

14 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter. Doesn’t matter.
The MAGATs are completely immune to facts and logic. What matters is tribal loyalty and the ability to hate and turn the huge throbbing hate-on into cruelty and violence.

8 Likes

I really wish that she had a very sharp pen or pencil.

5 Likes

Half of all diseases come from overseas. “Mainstream” media blinding people to the truth.

Gotta keep the fear going, otherwise they’ll have to find a new enemy…

8 Likes

Citation?

Most diseases are non-infectious, most of the infectious ones have been here a while.

Infectious diseases are more likely to spread among populations that don’t have health care. “Mainstream” American beliefs that health care is only for rich people engender epidemics.

23 Likes

Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

3 Likes

There is the zen saying that John Cage was fond of “there is always the perfect amount of evil in the world.”

I don’t know if that’s true anymore, or I guess it depends on how you think about
“perfect” in the sentence. Perhaps it’s more like the Hindu idea of the wheel turning, pendulum swinging back and forth from chaos to order. It sure seems like the tools of the internet make doing harm more efficient and easy, while correcting those evils is more difficult.

Heh. Well, if this is true, so what? Not much to be done about it except closing the borders entirely, including all international trade, since you could bring back some illness from your trip to Belgium or Tahiti.

3 Likes

Oh my! How will we live without the good imported vodka?

2 Likes

Don’t a lot of states have laws about inciting panic?

4 Likes

Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

2 Likes

Soon to be redacted and replaced with “Stay in your shithole countries, you subhuman animals – DJ Trump”

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.