Interviews with people caught in the new policy of Zero Tolerance

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/27/interviews-with-people-caught.html

Tom the Dancing Bug, IN WHICH we meet some of the people caught up in the Trump administration’s new Zero Tolerance policy.

13 Likes

Elaine Chao: “You leave my husband alone! We’ve gotten away with stealing from 'murica and lining our pockets with cash, creating a zombie party of trump worshipers and all with a little help of our friend Vlad and a few of our Chinese comrades”

9 Likes

31 Likes

I am enjoying the recent portrayals of Jeff sessions as a squinty-eyed copy of Hank Hill’s extremely racist father. I am thinking there was inspiration there…

17 Likes

Kushner has made, what, 40+ “mistakes” on forms where each failure to disclose information was a felony? And yet…

19 Likes

Why am I laughing and crying at this Dancing Bug tragi-comic?

12 Likes

It’s funny cause it’s true!
puts head in hands and sobs quietly

7 Likes

dfe

13 Likes

“no tolerance”= intoleance.
Funny how a policy of intolerance sounds harsh and autocratic, but a policy of “no tolerance” sounds…bearable. If you squinch your eyes shut hard enough and say “La la la…”

2 Likes

I say, “End Zero Tolerance!” What have zeroes ever done for us?! Nothing! Nothing, I tell ya!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.