Irishman arrested for chasing missed flight on foot during takeoff

I’ve done it with buses all the time. Doesn’t Ryan Air try and make itself seem as simple and cheap as taking a bus?

2 Likes

(Spent ages looking for a picture of Kevin Kline from the end of Fish Called Wanda, but with no success. The internet is useless.)

14 Likes

He was trying to ask it what it was doing in a bar?

3 Likes

haha did nobody spot the final sentence of the AP News article? I won’t spoil it, but this guy is a legend.

2 Likes

Ha! Me too! Great minds and all…

2 Likes

Didn’t see the last bit on local news. Tbh he looked a bit of a dick swinging a satchel round like a hammer thrower winding up.

1 Like

I spent ages looking for that Airplane scene with the lovers saying goodbye like they’re on a train, but to no avail :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Oh for sure - a prize w*nker - ‘legend’ is not a compliment here. Mad bantz, innit.

Obligs:

Cue to ~ 2:30

4 Likes

“Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe.” Einstein was never more right.

2 Likes

Roger That!

2 Likes

Got to the gate on a RyanAir flight, just after the doors had closed (at Stansted).

They pulled back 10 meters from the gate, then stopped. A ground crew openned the hold and began looking for my suitcase. I stood in the window and waved to the captain who could see me from the flight deck.

After 10 minutes they gave up, and the gate agent walked me to the plane, which had lowered their stairs.

I got a very cold stare from my fellow passengers.

5 Likes

Winter is a-commin’ in.
Merry run, cuckoo!

1 Like

“feet can’t fail me now…”

Sing Run cuckoo!

1 Like

Thanks! Much better than hearing a deer fart!
:wink:

1 Like

Are you…

tumblr_inline_nqnn05tyul1rk5vva_500

?

4 Likes

Ok, odd question:

What happens if you are halfway around the world and you make a big enough ass of yourself that you get put on the do not fly list? Like an American in Australia or Europe?

Do you have to take a tramp steamer back? Charter a plane? Buy a boat? Do they give you a one-time-pass to let you get home? If they do, do they put you in chains?

Anyone know? (And yes, I know in this case, had it been in Ansterdam, he could have driven home via the tunnel or a ferry…)

1 Like

Mr Kehoe covered his face with a folder and shouted abuse at waiting journalists as he left the court, before swinging his suitcase at the crowd and lowering his trousers to expose his backside.

Not something Nietzsche would do…

If he wasn’t flapping his arms then he wasn’t really serious.

1 Like