Is Dougiestan the first Piconation?

What a maroon. Does he think he lives in a cartoon? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._Peterbus_Unum

Or they could subjugate the entire population of Dougestan, ask for reparations, prosecute any war crimes (such as shooting at emergency services) and establish a permanent military base in a strategically important area. Such as his pants.

I really like the idea of piconations, but going to war against a much, much larger neighbour presents certain logistical problems, even if you win. PoWs for example. I could only afford maybe one or two prisoners before I run out of spare beds. I have to wonder why these sovereign-citizen types don’t stress the importance of good diplomatic relations with the surrounding nations.

I suppose I could give enemy combatants a cup of tea and a stern telling-off before sending them home to think about what they’ve done, but I’m not sure that makes for entirely sound military policy. :frowning:

1 Like

Absolutely. If you even acknowledged them, you be legitimizing them to at least some extent. Ignoring trollies is always the best option. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.