Is Joe Rogan a multiversal constant?

Originally published at: Is Joe Rogan a multiversal constant? | Boing Boing

2 Likes

If he is this would make it a real discount multiverse, I paid for infinite no rogan-verses and I want my infinite no rogan-verses

11 Likes

Is there a universe where he’s Andy Dick’s chihuahua?

10 Likes

The only “constant” that applies to Rogain, is he’s a constant douche bag.

9 Likes

That suggests a cool story title: We’re always killing Rogan.

9 Likes

It just consists of pretending to be shamen in order to convince Joe Rogan to ingest stuff that’ll kill him. And it has to be done before he podcasts how it changed his life and/or opened his mind.

4 Likes

ren-stimpy-horse-no-sir

6 Likes

Rule of headlines applies: FUCK NO, HE’S NOT.

8 Likes

Funny this came up because I’m writing plot to run for a TTRPG and have a background NPC based on him with a different name.

He’s part of a secret group of other douchebags who promote toxic masculinity, conspiracy theories, etc. in the name of gaining power. In turn, all of those idiots are dupes of a several hundred year old vampire who gathers a crew of these idiots every couple decades as part of a con to keep his own power.

It uhhhh may be my way of dealing with real life events and while the PCs will probably never run into some failed comedian turned podcaster, they’re supposed to tear apart several other people in the organization at some point.

Q: Is Joe Rogan the new Art Bell?

Discuss.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.