"It’s Never Aliens—until It Is"

There are, but the problem is that, blurry or not, there aren’t very many of them. (People. I’m not saying the rest are aliens, but…)

I think your under estimating the popularity of the transdimentional theory of big foot.

Do some googling it’s delightfully bananas

I think you are overestimating the number of people.

1 Like

I really think anyone that decides to ignore decades of reliable UFO witness reports and generated media, as well as historical depictions of contact, are fools. ‘Nuff said. I’m not saying it’s aliens — but it absolutely may be, and holding up your nose at the phenomenon makes one a dolt. OK, have fun flaming me, I don’t give a shit.

No we didn’t. Oumuamua was a fast flyby probe in advance of the main fleet. It’s primary purpose was to download updates from the Trumpbot in order to ascertain whether or not there will be effective resistance.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Ever notice how UFO photos started to decline in prevalence with the rise of digital high resolution photography?

5 Likes

Stills from that rare Bigfoot/Nessie sex tape that got leaked to the press.

3 Likes

And the remaining few we debate about in 2018… are grainy Air Force videos… SMH.

2 Likes

Digital cameras have ruined all our fun!

3 Likes

Except there’s literally no truth to this statement, none. The opposite is true. And radar recordings backed up by the former head of investigations for the FAA, for just one example of way too many to list here. What a throwaway bullshit phrase, try a little harder?

The book everyone should read on this subject, if you will read one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0307717089/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515560701&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=ufo+leslie+kean&dpPl=1&dpID=41dULpv9CAL&ref=plSrch

Some other nice “UFO pics?” How about the video IR recordings recently declassified by The Pentagon, verified and released by those “fake news” sites The New York Times and The Washington Post. Recorded by one of the most advanced sensor platforms currently fielded by the USAF aboard F-18 Super Hornets? The highly esteemed pilot commander from one of the released video incidents was interviewed by that “alterna-rag” New York Times, btw.

1 Like

“Grainy video” from one of the most advanced sensor platforms on a fighter jet today. Uh huh. Aren’t YOU the armchair internet expert!

Well, except for the fact that the idea that UFO footage is “down” in the digital camera era has no correlation to reality.

“Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small, unregarded yellow sun.”

Says it all, really.

6 Likes

No, no. Bigfoot is furry.
Actually, a Furry.
And as such embarrassed when being photographed by any non-furries.

8 Likes

I’m more worried about the illegal alien in the White House.

1 Like

Consider how many people seem to genuinely think American astronauts never actually landed on the moon. Now imagine trying to convince those same yahoo’s that yes, indeed, the aliens who’ve convinced world leaders are just as genuine. Furthermore, imagine the aliens don’t really care if they are interpreted as natural phenomenon…

I guess what stretches my disbelief isn’t the existence of aliens, but rather, the advantage of making contact with the human race. I’ve had regrets all my life, I couldn’t recommend us to anyone else…

2 Likes

More on this:

2 Likes

Correction: the most advanced grainy video available in 2018.

1 Like

You are underestimating the size of the universe. As one does.

4 Likes