It took science 2,000 years to find the clitoris (and it's 10x bigger than most people think)

These anatomical wax models from the 18th centuary include the wings of the clitoris! Source book is
Encyclopedia Anatomica Museo La Specola Florencewax1|375x500

6 Likes

In private they were like any other people, but officially you weren’t allowed to like sex. It wasn’t proper. So if you’re going through the medicine journals the authors look completely clueless.

Pincer maneuver

1 Like

I figured this out without formal education at 15 years old… And now I am trying so hard not to make any jokes about you bbs monicker, you 2000 years old by any chance :wink:

2 Likes

Is it proper now?

It took science 2,000 years to find the clitoris… and boy, is science’s jaw tired! ba dum tss

(I’m so sorry.)

4 Likes

Koons?

giphy

1 Like

The laid people FTFY

!?±*÷Σ ∫𝛌δρφ∀∃ … what!? This seems extremely obvious to me, uhhh phenomenologically speaking

1 Like

Again, maybe check out the book… or don’t believe me. Whatever.

9 Likes

I see a lot of hard on scientists in this thread.

It still is.

And if it’s for perverted fun times, those perverted fun times tend to be heteronormative and one sided.

Just sayin.

I don’t know about that. I’m surprised anyone would blow him.

Seriously though, there are a lot of guys out there who flat out don’t care. I’m not saying most are, but enough are where it’s definitely a thing.

That’s a bit of an oversimplification, but yes, there are also a lot of guys who stick with that oversimplification.

8 Likes

It must get really tedious having random people talk down to you about your own area of expertise, Prof.

That assessment is a bit of an understatement. All women are wired a little bit differently, and each has her own preferences… just like the rest of the human species.

10 Likes

nirvana-oh-well

11 Likes

Sums up my efforts.

1 Like
7 Likes

10x bigger?

index

2 Likes

You, naughty librarian! How dare you reference this!?! Its a top seller @ the Gutenberg archive, shut up you, its much to naughty. No! STOP!! NOT A LINK!!!

Note the following book is not suitable for, well, basically anyone.

https://archive.org/stream/theromanceoflust30254gut/30254-8.txt

Oh like so?

This list could become very very very long if you open up the subjects of astronomy, math, medicine, civics, art, “seamanship” &c. AD INFINITUM…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.