It's now official: No pooping on NYC subways and buses

Well …there goes my birthday weekend!

thanks 2020.

2 Likes

In San Francisco, we poop on the escalator, not the train.

10 Likes

That wasn’t the worst?

What is worse than that?

Government overreach has gone too far! Now they’re telling me where I can and cannot poop?

Only need to change one word…

10 Likes

When a society deems it necessary to pass a law like this… there are underlying problems that really need more attention. Mostly I’m thinking about making it illegal for cops to have sex with suspects in custody. I mean… really?

What the everloving fuck, man.
WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A RULE?!?!?!
This shit (no pun intended) should be basic common sense!
I wouldn´t even get the bloody idea of taking a shit in public transit!
I just don´t get this! Why! Why do people do this, and why do ENOUGH people do this that there has to be a rule against it?
Just what the fuck!

1 Like

do we want to know, really?

3 Likes

Exactly. I highly suspect that those who would poop on a subway car are either having a bit of a fecal emergency, or are not so connected to reality that mere human laws mean much to them.

Seems to me codifying this is just to give teeth to common sense. (and of course to monetize and be able to introduce more people to the criminal justice system).

nice bit of Warren

1 Like

That it is. But I wasn’t thinking of him.
And now you’ve made me do it. That’s hard.
Anyways…apropos…

2 Likes

You want to know what has GOT to be worse?
You’re in an elevator see, and it suddenly stops between floors - mayhap there’s been a power outage - and that is when the urge to pee that you had been ignoring till you got to your floor starts to gently kick in. Worse still is you really need to take a dump and you wished at least you had a shopping bag. And none of the ten other ladies and gentlemen in the lift have one either. Makes you wonder at that point why so many people try to cram onto an elevator. But even if you got lucky and there is only 4 or five onboard it is still gonna be a nightmare. You might get lucky and find that there is a manhole in the roof and you can somehow get up onto it to do your dirtywork. Whichever way it is not gonna be a pretty sight.

I’m debating telling or going Hitchcock and letting everyone’s imagination do an even better job.

Let’s just say daytime involved bravery, nighttime was a serious F*** THAT!

1 Like
3 Likes

Did this happen to you?

I’m sure there have been people trapped in elevators that had no other choice.

No. But every time I read about someone locked in an elevator over a weekend, unable to contact the outside world, I imagine it gets messy PDQ…An audience just compounds the ordeal.

I haven’t checked, but I’d think that NYC would already have long-in-place rules that covered all sanitation concerns for all public places. If that’s so, then I wonder why specificity was required.

Because:

Don’t want people shitting in the streets? Give them somewhere to live.

8 Likes

I never did, I swear it.

Pro tip 1: Don’t pee while standing in the back of a moving open truck.
Pro tip 2: That dress or kilt won’t hide you while you squat in public.

This is tyranny! Prohibiting people from using their god-given orifices to do what god himself intended them for is just another example of the nanny-state gone wild. What’s next, making us wear clothes?! This will not stand! I have my god-given right to go to the bathroom while also using my god-given right to ride the subway! It’s in the Constitution!

Fortunately, I have a card issued by the American Medical Association that vaguely suggests that I have a disability that allows me to urinate and defecate wherever I want and threatens a fine of up to 100,000 dollars to any commie who has the gall to ask me to stop pooping on the subway or tell them what my actual disability is. I have plenty of these cards for sale, just 10 bucks a pop. Hit me up if you’re interested!