It's time for a less compromising queer activism—and media

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/25/its-time-for-a-less-compromi.html

10 Likes

This is article is spot on. I had to add LGBTQNation and Pink News to my feeds as queer news dried up elsewhere. I see stories hit there upwards of a week or more before they hit mainstream sometimes.

10 Likes

5 Likes

My preference, actually…

7 Likes

Archived into the great meme database of the people, thank you comrade.

On a sidenote to everyone else, no, seriously, capitalism will kill all queer people again, as it has at least twice in the past (WWII and 80s AIDS epidemic). This cannot continue.

5 Likes

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

Here’s the thing, in case anyone needed another reason to convince you of equal rights for all our brothers and sisters and comrades of non-binary status… this holds for bodily autonomy of women as much as it does for LBGQT+ rights - if they can take rights away from some of us, they will one day come for you, no matter how cisgendered and male and straight and white you are. The rights of the most vulnerable in our society are the canary in the coal mine. All our rights are ultimately tied together. We’re all free or NONE of us are free.

20 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.