Ivanka tells 18 million out-of-work Americans: "Find something new!"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/14/ivanka-tells-18-million-out-of.html

8 Likes

69 Likes

“Find something new” not-applicable to coal mining jobs, it would seam

55 Likes

Step One: “Find something new.”
Step Two: Join Ivanka’s multi-level marketing program selling… it doesn’t matter. Once you get ten people working for you, you’ll forget all about working again.

29 Likes

ISWYDT. “Coal seam”.
Subtle.

29 Likes

I think Ivanka plans to eat the cakes, but the peons can get a job baking it for her.

15 Likes

It worked for her. One day she woke up in a new job she was not trained for?

64 Likes

She’s right. . . tomorrow I’m going to get up bright and early, have a good nutritious breakfast, and then go out and register a bunch of trademarks in China!

Then I can just watch the money roll in!

39 Likes

Step 1: Get a couple million from Dad.
Step 2: Who needs step 2?

54 Likes

Can the “something” be a new administration?

35 Likes

If our government had a lick of sense it would be directing/subsidizing hospitals and transit agencies and schools and any other public or private service that’s considering reopening to triple the number of people on their cleaning staffs right now.

28 Likes

Like a new bag?

12 Likes

Hopefully she can find something new. Like a prison cell. Her and the rest of her grifter family.

39 Likes

White privilege work. Where can I get some?

18 Likes

Christ, what an

27 Likes

Well, at least the unemployment issue has been sorted out.

14 Likes

As a currently unemployed person, I would like to extend a hearty “fuck you very much” to Ivanka, with the sincere hope that her smug, stupid head will soon adorn a fucking spike on the White House fence right next to her father’s and brothers’ smug, stupid heads. May crows peck out their eyeballs.

That is all.

50 Likes

Remember when Trump was insanely claiming that Ivanka had created 15 million jobs? This appears to be the retraining program (which didn’t even exist at the time) that he was talking about.

Yeah. [infinite expletives deleted]

30 Likes

Came here to say this. Done.

8 Likes

You too can get a cushy job like helping daddy in nuclear armament negotiations with the North Koreans!

19 Likes